ISP Nashik Recruitment Apply for 85 Junior Technician Post: The Indian Security Press has published a notification for the recruitment of 85 Junior Technicians. The eligible applicants can apply for the vacancies online from the 8th of October,2022 on the official website of the authority ispnasik.spmcil.com. It is strictly advised by the authority that no other medium of application will be accepted. Here in this article, we will provide all the information regarding the India Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2022 for Junior Technicians. Other details of the ISP Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ISP Nashik Recruitment Apply for 85 Junior Technician Post
♦ Organization Name: The Indian Security Press (ISP)
♦ Official Website: ispnasik.spmcil.com
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Junior Technician Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 25 Years
♦ Last Date: 08/11/2022
♦ Total Post: 85 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of ISP Recruitment
• Junior Technician (Technical): Full-Time ITI Certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade viz. Litho offset machine Minder/ Letter Press Machine Minder/ Offset Printing/ Plate making/ Electroplating/ Full-time ITI in Plate maker-cum-impositor/ Hand composing OR Full Time Diploma in Printing technology from Government recognized Institutes/ polytechnics.
• Junior Technician (Control): Full-Time ITI Certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade viz. Litho offset machine Minder/Letter Press Machine Minder/Offset Printing/Plate making/ Electroplating/ Full-time ITI in Plate maker-cum-impositor/Hand composing OR Full Time Diploma in Printing technology from Government recognized Institutes/ polytechnics.
• Junior Technician (Tech Support Design.): Full time ITI Certificate in Engraver/Plate maker (lithographic) trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
• Junior Technician (Machine Shop): Full time ITI Certificate in Fitter trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
• Junior Technician (Electrical): Full time ITI Certificate in Electrical trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT
• Junior Technician (Electronic): Full time ITI Certificate in Electronic trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
• Junior Technician (Store): Full time ITI Certificate in Fitter trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
• Junior Technician (CSD): Full time ITI Certificate in Fitter trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 years & maximum 25 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process ISP Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates application fee: Rs. 600/-
• SC/ST/ PWBD/ EX. Serv Candidates application fee: Rs. 200/-
• Check notification for Details.
• For Post Pay Scale Rs. 18780-67390/-
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Visit the official portal ispnasik.spmcil.com.
• Go to the “career” section. It will lead the candidate to a new page.
• Check notification “Recruitment for 85 posts of Junior Technician”. Click on the icon “Click here to apply”.
• Again a new page opens.
• Applicant should click on “click here for new registration”. Enter basic details like name, contact no. and email id.
• After completion of registration, a provisional registration number and password will be assigned to the candidate through email and SMS.
• Now, using the credentials candidate can log in again and should fill in all the educational details and can move to the next page by clicking on “Save and Next”.
• Upload a photo and signature according to the specifications mentioned below.
• Now the candidate can make payment online and can finally submit their application.
• The candidates are advised to download the submitted application form for their records.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 08 November 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/10/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 08/11/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.