Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for Sailors Vacancy: Indian Navy has published a notification for the recruitment of Sailors Vacancy (Sports Quota Entry – 01/2019 Batch). The eligible candidates can apply prescribed format through on or before 21.01.2019. Candidates interested in Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2019 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information like any qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Indian Navy Salary, How to Apply etc.
Indian Navy Bharti 2019 – 10th & 12th Pass Defence Jobs
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
Closing Date: 21.01.2019
Mode of Application: Offline
01) Sailors (Direct Entry Petty Officer)
02) Sailors (Senior Secondary Recruit)
03) Sailors (Matric Recruit)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy New Recruitment 2018-19
01) Sailors (Senior Secondary Recruit): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
02) Sailors (Direct Entry Petty Officer): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
03) Sailors (Matric Recruit): 10th /equivalent qualified.
01) Sailors (SSR): 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
02) Sailors (DEPO): 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
03) Sailors (MR): 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-43,100/-). In addition, they will be paid MSP of Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply – Indian Navy Job News 2019: The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format. Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from the Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The application will be received only through Ordinary Post. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
Forwarding of Applications: Applications are to be forwarded to:-
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS,
MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
Last date of receipt of application – 26.01.2019
For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands – 31.01.2019
Click Here = Indian Navy Recruitment Official Notice & Application Form pdf
Click Here = Indian Navy Official Website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
More Information for Indian Navy Careers: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.