Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 36 Post: Indian Navy has released an advertisement for candidates to join the Indian Naval Academy. Applications are invited on Thursday, 18th August 2022 from Unmarried Male Candidates. A total number of 36 vacancies has been released under the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme, January 2023. Moreover, the procedure for submitting the applications will be online and the candidate can access the online form from our site as well. Eligible applicants will enroll for a four-year B.Tech degree course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Other details of the SSA Assam Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 36 Post
♦ Organization Name: Indian Navy
♦ Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Age Limit: born between 02.01.2003 to 01.01.2006
♦ Last Date: 28/08/2022
♦ Total Post: 36 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Recruitment
• Candidates should have completed the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates should born between 02.01.2003 to 01.01.2006
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Indian Navy Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Shortlistning of Candidates for SSB, SSB Interview, Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for Details.
• Candidates should go to the official notification given below for salary details.
How to apply
Step 1: Firstly, go to the Indian Navy online portal.
Step 2: Secondly, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button given on the home page.
Step 3: Thirdly, provide all the asked details with valid information.
Step 4: Similarly, upload all the necessary document scanned copies as instructed.
Step 5: After that, preview the entered details before submitting the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form.
Step 6: More importantly, check the uploaded documents as no request for amendments will be entertained later.
Step 7: Finally, submit your 10+2 B.tech Entry Navy Jan 2023 form and get a print copy of the same as well.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 15 September 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18/08/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 28/08/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.