Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1400 Agniveer (SSR) Post: Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 of Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) Batch Vacancy at 1400 Posts in Indian Navy Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 through the official website Indian Navy Jobs indianarmy.nic.in by 17 December 2022. Other details of the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1400 Agniveer (SSR) Post
♦ Organization Name: Indian Navy
♦ Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Agniveer (SSR) Post
♦ Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years
♦ Last Date: 17/12/2023
♦ Total Post: 1400 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates include- sive).
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Indian Navy Recruitment
• The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting [Computer-based online examination (CBT)], Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• All Candidates will have to pay Rs. 550/-
• Check notification for Details.
• 1st years Rs.30000/- Per Month
• 2nd years Rs.33000/- Per Month
• 3rd years Rs.36000/- Per Month
• 4th years Rs.40000/- Per Month
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
• Fill Registration Details.
• After Registration, Filling of online Application for the Examination.
• candidates are required to upload the following documents Le. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
• Next Step is Online Application Fee.
• After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 December 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17/12/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.