Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply 300 Navik & Yantrik Post: Indian Coast Guard has published a notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2023 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Other details of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply 300 Navik & Yantrik Post
♦ Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
♦ Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Navik & Yantrik Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 22 Years
♦ Last Date: 22/09/2022
♦ Total Post: 300 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
• Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 with Maths & Physics
Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class
Yantrik – 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 years & maximum 22 years
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Test , Document Verification & Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.250/-
• SC/ST/: Rs.0/-
• Check notification for Details.
• Navik basic pay Rs. 21700, & Yantrik posts basic pay Rs. 29200/-
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
1. Go to Indian Coast Guard official website –
2. Click on option – Careers
3. Find the correct Indian Coast Guard notification link and open it.
4. Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022.
5. Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
6. Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 August 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/08/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 22/09/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.