Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply Agniveer (Female) Post: Indian Army has started the application process for female candidates under Agniveer 2023 Recruitment. Women candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Agniveer General Duty in Corps of Military Police can now register themselves at the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration process has started. The last date for recruitment application for women Post is 15 March 2023. Other details of Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply Agniveer (Female) Post
♦ Organization Name: Indian Army
♦ Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Agniveer (Female) Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 21 Years
♦ Last Date: 15/03/2023
♦ Duration of Service: 04 Years
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Recruitment
• Candidates should have Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, min of ‘D’ grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or grades with 33%
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 17 & maximum 21 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Indian Army Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Online Computer Based Written Examination (Online CEE), PST And PET, Document Verification, Medical Examination, Merit List.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• General/OBC/EWS Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
• SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For 1st Year Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (In Hand Rs. 21,000/-)
• For 2nd Year Rs. 33,000/- Per Month (In Hand Rs. 23,100/-)
• For 3rd Year Rs. 36,500/- Per Month (In Hand Rs. 25,580/-)
• For 4rd Year Rs. 40,000/- Per Month (In Hand Rs. 28,000/-)
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Open the official portal of Join Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
• On the Home page, check the topmost menu and tap on the option of Agnipath.
• The dropdown list will open up with multiple options pertaining to the Agnipath scheme.
• Click on the option of Login/Apply Online
• If the Candidate has already been registered previously online, they need to enter their login credentials in the Login Form.
• Those who are not already registered on the Join Indian Army portal need to tap on the Registration option.
• Read all the Instructions pertaining to the registration on Join Indian Army portal.
• Tap on Continue to open up the Registration Form.
• Enter all the details required in the form and obtain the login credentials. Use the Username and Password to log in.
• Finally, the Application Form for the Agniveer Rally Recruitment of Female Candidates will open up.
• Upload the required document in the required formats and sizes.
• Review the application forms carefully prior to submission. Any error in the details or application submission can result in cancellation of the candidature or disqualification.
• Finally, press on Submit to apply for the Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
• Get a Print out of the submitted application for convenience in the future.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 15 March 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/02/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15/03/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.