IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 Apply 1828 Specialist Officers Post: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Jobs) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1828 Specialist Officers (SO) Post. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021. Candidates interested in IBPS Jobs 2021 Notification must go through the paragraph given below to know more information like any qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply etc.
IBPS SO Job Notification 2021
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Official Website: http://www.ibps.in
Post Name: Specialist Officers
Total Vacancies: 1828 Posts
Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years
Closing Date: 23/11/2021
1) I.T Officer (Scale-I)
2) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
4) Law Officer (Scale-I)
5) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6) Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS New Notification 2021
Educational Qualification Details:
1) I.T Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation.
2) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture /Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
4) Law Officer (Scale-I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law.
6) Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/Two Years Full time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2021): Minimum: 20 years, and Maximum: 30 years [i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive)]. Upper age limit is relaxable in case of applicants of SC, ST, and OBC as per norms of Government of India.
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Prelims Examination, Mains Examination & Personal Interview.
♦ For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.850/-
♦ For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.175/-
How To Apply IBPS 1828 SO Recruitment 2021
Step-1: Log on to IBPS Careers Page at official website to http://www.ibps.in
Step-2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
Step-3: Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
Step-4: Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
Step-5: Pay the application fee as per the category
Step-6: Complete the IBPS Application Form with the essential data.
Step-7: Check the Details before Submitting.
Step-8: Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2021 application form
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Posts Important Dates:
» On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 03.11.2021 – 23.11.2021
» Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 03.11.2021 – 23.11.2021
» Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2021
» Online Examination – Preliminary: 26.12.2021
» Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2022
» Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2022
» Online Examination – Main: 30.01.2022
» Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2022
» Download of call letters for Interview: February 2022
» Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
» Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Important Links of IBPS SO New Job Vacancy 2021
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.