HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Apply for 65 Group – C Posts: Western Command Headquarters has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Group C. Applications for this recruitment of HQ Western Command can be made within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment newspaper. For this, the employment newspaper of May 14 can be seen. Under this recruitment, eligible candidates will be selected on a total of 65 Barber, Chowkidar, Cook, Statistical Assistant, Tradesman Mate, Washerman, Safaiwali Posts. Other details of the Western Command Headquarters 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Apply for 65 Group C Posts
♦ Organization Name: HQ Western Command
♦ Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt. Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Barber, Chowkidar & Others Post
♦ Last Date: 27/06/2022
♦ Mode to Apply: Offline
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 25 years
♦ Total Post: 65 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of HQ Western Command Recruitment
1. Barber – Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board with proficiency in barber’s trade job
Desirable: One year experience in the trade
2. Chowkidar – Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trades
3. Cook – (i) Matriculation or equivalent and (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade.
4. Statistical Assistant – Essential: (i) Degree of recognized university with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as a subject (ii) Two years experience in statistical work/research in govt office/commercial concern.
Desirable: (i) Knowledge of compilation methods and statistical techniques in statistical work. Working knowledge of record Machine
5. Tradesman Mate – Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year’s experience
6. Washerman – Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board (1) Must be able to wash military/Civilian clothes thoroughly well
7. Safaiwali – Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Desirable: Conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year’s experience
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Vacancy Details of HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022
No. of posts:
1. Barber – 02 posts
2. Chowkidar – 11 posts
3. Cook – 04 posts
4. Statistical Assistant – 01 post
5. Tradesman Mate – 08 posts
6. Washerman – 12 posts
7. Safaiwali – 27 posts
TOTAL – 65 Posts
Selection Process HQ Western Command Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test/Interview. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
1. Barber – L-1
2. Chowkidar – L-1
3. Cook – L-2
4. Statistical Assistant – L-5
5. Tradesman Mate – L-1
6. Washerman – L-1
7. Safaiwali – L-1
For more details please go to the below official notification.
For General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
For SC/ST – Rs.100/-
How to apply
Candidates have to submit the applications from along with all the required documents to the registered post or speed post to the following address, commandant, Military Hospital Jalandhar Cantt, Pin 144055.
• Starting date for Submission of Application : 14/05/2022
• Last date for Submission of Application : 27/06/2022
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.