Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2019 Apply for 39 LDC & Gr-D Posts: Office of the District Judge of Hooghly has published a notification for the recruitment of 39 English Stenographer, LDC, Process Server & Group-D Posts. Willing and Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 28.12.2018 to 29.01.2019. Further details about Hooghly Court Recruitment 2019 regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Hooghly District Judge Court
Organization Website: http://www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly
Employment Notice No: 01/2018
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
Name of the Posts & Vacancy Details:
1) English Stenographer: 06
2) Lower Division Clerk: 17
3) Process Server: 03
4) Group-D: 13 (Peon/Farash/Dayguard/Nightguard)
Educational Qualification Details for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2019
01. English Stenographer: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation. Minimum speed @ 80 W.P.M. in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 W.P.M. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
02. Lower Division Clerk: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
03. Process Server: The candidate must have Class VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
04. Group-D (Peon/Farash/Dayguard/Nightguard): The Candidate must have Class VIII Pass Certificate from any recognized school or Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2018 (Estimated age limit). The age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per Government rules. For more details, age limit & upper age limit relaxation refer the official notification.
For English Stenographer & LDC Posts: Rs.250/- plus bank charges for SC/ST/PWD categories and Rs.300/- plus bank charges for All other categories.
For Group-D Post: Rs.200/- plus bank charges for SC/ST/PWD categories and Rs.250/- plus bank charges for All other categories.
How to Apply for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2019
The Application must be submitted online in the websites http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in or http://www.district.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly and http://www.hooghly.gov.in commencing from 28.12.2018. The last date of submission of online form is 29.01.2019 (midnight).
Date of Published Recruitment Notice: 21.12.2018
Opening Date for Submit of Online Application: 28.12.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.01.2019
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2019.
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.