Hil (India) Ltd. Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline 35 Job Trainee Posts: HIL (India) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 35 Job Trainee Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribe format on or Before 15.04.2019. Additional information about 35 Job Trainee Recruitment 2019 regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary and How to apply are eleboarated in the following paragraphs…
Hil (India) Ltd. Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: HIL (India) Limited
Official Website: www.hil.gov.in
Address: P.O. RASAYANI-410 207, DIST- RAIGAD (M.S)
CIN No.: U24211DL1954GO1002377
Age Limit: 40 Years
Qualification: Graduate, B.E, B.Sc., MBA
Application Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.04.2019
Name of the Posts: 35 Job Trainee Posts
Tradewise Vacancy Details:
1. Chemical Operators (Production Plant): 05
2. Analyst: 05
3. Engineering: 04
4. Finance: 02
5. Commercial/ Stores: 03
6. HR: 03
7. Fitter: 05
8. Data Entry Operators: 08
Hil (India) Ltd. Recruitment 2019 Apply for 35 Job Trainee Posts
1. Chemical Operators (Production Plant): Candidates should have Passed ITI (AOCP).
2. Analyst: Candidates should have passed B.Sc. Chemistry.
3. Engineering: Candidates should have passed BE (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ IT).
4. Finance: Candidates Should have passed MBA (Finance) or CA Or ICWA.
5. Commercial/ Stores: Candidates should have passed MBA (Meterials Mgt/ Operation) Or BE (Mechanical)
6. HR: A Candidates shold have passed MBA (HR)Or any PG Degree in HR.
7. Fitter: Candidates shold have passed ITI in Fitter Trade.
8. Data Entry Operators: Candidates should have passed a Graduate with Certificate course in MS Office/ Tally.
(Please read official notice for Post- wise essential qualification details.)
Age Limit: The candidate should have upper age limit is fixed as 40 years with usual relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates . Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Salary Scale: The Selected candidates will be pay Scale
First Year- (BE/MBA/CA/ICWA) Rs.15,000/-,
Second Year- (BE/MBA/CA/ICWA) Rs. 18,000/-,
(Graduate/ITI) Rs. 12000/-.
Selection process: As Per Official Notification.
>Last Date for Apply offline: 15.04.2019
How to Apply Hil (India) Ltd., 35 Job Trainee Posts Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply through Offline from Hil (India) Ltd. Website ‘www.hil.gov.in’ on or before 15.04.2019. No any other mode of application shall be accepted.
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.