Go Air India Careers 2019 Apply Online Cabin Crew & Others Posts

Go Air India Careers 2019 Apply Online Cabin Crew & Others Posts: Go Airlines (India) Ltd. has punished a notification for the recruitment of Male and Female Cabin Crew Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 30 days. Candidates interested in Go Air Career 2019 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information like any qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Go Air India Salary, How to Apply etc.

Go Air India Careers 2019 Apply Online Cabin Crew & Others Posts

Organization Name: Go Airlines (India) Limited
Official Website: www.gotem.in
Post Name: Cabin Crew (Male & Female)
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (12th) Pass
Age Limit: Between 18-30 Years
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview

Eligible Criteria of Go Air India Careers 2019 as a Cabin Crew

Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed 12th or 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.

Language Know: Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi.

Age Limit: The candidates age limit should not less than 18 and not more than 30 years. Relax-able up to 05 years in case of Experienced Crew.

Height: Minimum 160 cm for Female & Minimum 172 cm for Male Candidates.

BMI Range: For Male candidates is 18-24.9 and For Female candidates is 18-22.

Skin: Clear with no Tattoos or Scars on any visible parts of the body.

Go Air India Salary Scale: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month.

How to Apply of Go Air India Careers 2019

How to Apply: Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply Online only. Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers Page of Go Airlines (India) Ltd Official Website: www.gotem.in and fill in the Online Application Format.

Mode of Selection: Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Pre-employment Medical Examination / Previous Employment References.

Venue:
Go Air Training Centre,
Kaledonia, 4th Floor HDIL Building,
Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400058.

Mandatory Documents to carry for the Go Air Interview:
1. Resume with latest photo.
2. Copy of your 12th pass certificate.
3. Copy of your Valid passport & Aadhaar Card.

Important Link:
Click Here => Go Air India Careers

** Note: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.

424 thoughts on “Go Air India Careers 2019 Apply Online Cabin Crew & Others Posts

1. Hello Sir/ Mam
    I’m Sangti Kichular
    From Nagaland
    10+ 2 pass and now pursuing my BA
    Would like to do this job
    It would be a pleasure if you contact
    # 6009112556

2. Hii.. Sir
    I am interested this job….
    I am 12th pass(mpc), and
    iti (electrical trade) and one year experience sir…
    Ph no:9494462800

3. I am Akshay Suresh ,I have completed diploma in airline tourism and hospitality management and also persuing degree in tourism.
    PH: 8129625256

4. I am interested in this job My goal is fixed from 9std that i will work for this job only . I am in 12th Std after completing my 12th I will join this job
    Further contact:- 6353235374

5. After doing the coaching classes of avation and etc why we are not getting any job in avation? Is that so that only girls have all the scope in avation ?. Then why we are doing avation classes?
    I have also completed my avation course but still now just waiting for chance and my coaching classes is just giving update to girls only for interview and all then for what we had done avation?
    Cont nub – 8141415583

6. Dear Sir/mam
    I am interested this job….
    I am 12th pass and
    iti ( electrician trade) and one
    year experience sir…
    Ph no:8969892327

7. Respected sir,
    I m ritu frm Karnataka. I am very interested in this job. But the problem is my height is 153 cm. Will I get an opportunity to aply for this job?
    If I am eligible than pls contact me
    6361908393

8. Agjal eknath paraji · Edit

Hii Sir
    My name is agjal eknath paraji. I needed job arjrntly and i interested in Air Indians job, so plz sir take seriously issue plz plz plz call me sir. I reqested you plz. My contact no 9373733048

9. Hi,
    I am interested in airlines job. Myself Tania Sasan, completed my 12th & diploma in AHTM and pursuing graduation in BA and one year of experience in BPO international process till now. 9996109413 is my contact no. Please contact me.

10. My self Vishal chauhan
    I have completed my 10 and now I’m diploma student
    My hight is about 168
    Can I get this job opportunity

11. Hello Sir/ Mam
    I’m Prasad Bhoir
    From Mumbai
    10+ 2 pass and now pursuing my BA
    Would like to do this job
    It would be a pleasure if you contact -9595661048

12. Hello sir…This is obulreddy…. I am interested in this job…. I completed my 12th class. So,kindly please give me a opportunity…MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 8897634625

13. I m Gragory williton… completed B.A English
    .I m interested in this job….and my number is 7094192775….plz contact me…

14. I’m SHIVANSHU MISHRA
    10th pass (CBSE BOARD)
    12th pass (UP BOARD) (PCM)
    STUDYING BSC (PCM)2nd year
    SIR, I NEED THIS JOB MY INTREST IS SO MUCH TO JOIN THIS PRECIOUS JOB
    PLEASE CONTECT ME. ( 9520084666)