GAIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 151 Foreman & Other Posts: GAIL (India) Limited has spread out a vacancy advertisement for the Combined Recruitment of 151 Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply through Online mode from 17.08.2017 to 15.09.2017. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
GAIL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: GAIL (India) Limited
Organization Website: www.gailonline.com
Advt. Number: GAIL/OPEN/MISC/1/2017
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Central Govt.
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date: 15.09.2017
Name of The Posts & Vacancy Details:
1. Foreman (Electrical) = 40
2. Foreman (Instrumentation) = 35
3. Junior Chemist = 12
4. Junior Superintendent (Official Language) = 05
5. Assistant (Stores & Purchase) = 15
6. Accounts Assistant = 24
7. Marketing Assistant = 20
Total Vacant Posts: 151 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2017
1) For Post No. 1 – 4: Candidates age limit should be not more than 30 years as on 15.09.2017.
2) For Post No. 5 – 7: Candidates age limit should be not more than 28 years as on 15.09.2017.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in upper age limit is for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PWD category candidates as per Government rules.
1) For Post No. 1 – 4: The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.14,500 to 36,000/- (Initial Basic Pay Rs.14,500/-).
2) For Post No. 5 – 7: The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 12,500 to 33,000/- (Initial Basic Pay Rs.12,500/-).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering for Foreman Post. Full-time Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks for Junior Chemist Post. Full-time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks for Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Post. For more details, educational qualification refer the official notification or official website.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General & OBC (NCL) categories need to pay application fee of Rs.50/- through Net banking of any Nationalized / Private Banks or Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) from State Bank of India Branch. SC, ST & PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
1) Foreman & Jr. Chemist: Written Test and/or Trade Test in the relevant discipline.
2) Junior Superintendent (Official Language): Written Test and/or Skill Test [i.e. Computer Proficiency Test and/or Translation test].
5 Assistant (Stores & Purchase), Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant: Written Test and/or Skill Test and/or Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be Required to apply online through GAIL website (www.gailonline.com). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Application portal for the same shall remain open from 1100 hrs on 17.08.2017 to 1800 hrs on 15.09.2017.
Date of Open for Online Application: 17.08.2017
Date of Last for Online Application: 15.09.2017
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about GAIL Recruitment 2017.
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. ‘www.examupdate.org’ is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.