FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply 5043 Category-III Non Executive Post: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published a recruitment notification for Non Executive Posts under Category 3 on its official website i.e. recruitmentfci.in and in the employment newspaper. FCI aims to fill up a total of 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade 3 (AG-III), Junior Engineer (JE), Typist, and Stenographer Grade 2 (Steno Grade II) Posts in FCI Depots and Offices spread all over the Country through this recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 6th September 2022 till 5th October 2022. Applications will be invited on the official website of FCI. Other details of the FCI Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply 5043 Category-III Non Executive Post
♦ Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
♦ Official Website: fci.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Category-III Non Executive Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years
♦ Last Date: 05/10/2022
♦ Total Post: 5043 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment
• J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Degree in Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
• Steno. Grade- II – Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
• AG-III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
• AG-III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
• AG-III (Technical) – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University. Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science. Or B.Tech/ BE in Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by AICTE. Proficiency in use of computers.
• AG-III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
• AG-III (Hindi) – Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as main subject.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 years & maximum 28 years
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process FCI Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Tests/Type Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
For UR/OBC/EWS- 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Female- No fee
• Check notification for more Details.
JE- Rs. 34000-103400
Steno Grade 2- Rs. 30500-88100
AG Grade 3- Rs. 28200-79200
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
1. Visit official FCI website fci.gov.in.
2. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
3. On this new screen choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id to register application.
4. Check the details once again and validate your details and save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. 5. Now, upload your(read specifications for Photo & Signature)
6. Fill in all the other details in the Application Form.
7. Pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
8. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 October 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/09/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 05/10/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.