ECHS Recruitment 2023 Apply for 189 Peon, Safaiwala & Other Post: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Delhi has issued the latest notification for the ECHS Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023 of Chowkidar, Peon, Safaiwala, Female Attendant, Driver, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Receptionist, IT Technician, Pharmacist & Other Vacancy at 189 Posts in ECHS Delhi Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2023 through the official website ECHS Delhi Jobs echs.gov.in by 9 January 2023. Other details of the ECHS Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ECHS Recruitment 2023 Apply for 189 Peon, Safaiwala & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
♦ Official Website: echs.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Peon, Safaiwala & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 53 Years
♦ Last Date: 09/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 189 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of ECHS Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 53 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process ECHS Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Document Verification, Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Chowkidar, Peon, Safaiwala, Female Attendant, Driver, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Receptionist, IT Technician, Pharmacist & Other postpay Rs. 16800-28100/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Check the eligibility from the official notification
• Download the Application Form at the below-given link. 3. Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
• Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of
• Send the application form to the address “OIC, Station HQ (ECHS Cell), Delhi Cantt, New Delhi, Delhi 110010.”
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 09 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.