DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022 Apply 11339 TGT & Teacher Posts: Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar has unfolded a vacancy Advertisement titled as DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022 to fill 11339 TGT & Teacher Vacancies. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can apply through Online on or before. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…..
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha
Organization Website: http://www.dseodisha.in
Job Category: Odisha Govt. Job
Job Location: Odisha
Mode of Job: Regular Basis
Mode of Apply: Online
Total Vacant Posts: 11339 Posts
Name Of The Post & Vacancy Details:-
1. Hindi Teacher: 2055 Post
2. Sanskrit Teacher: 1304 Post
3. Physical Education Teacher: 1260 Post
4. TGT Arts: 3136 Post
5. TGT Science (PCM): 1842 Post
6. TGT Science (CBZ): 1717 Post
7. Telugu Teacher: 25 Post
♦ Remuneration admissible to the post:
1. Hindi and Sanskrit Teacher: Rs.16,880/- per month.
2. Physical Education Teacher: Rs.10,000/- per month.
3. TGT Arts, TGT Science: Rs.16,880/- per month
4. Telugu Teacher: Rs.16,880/- per month
Details Information Of DSE Odisha 11339 Teacher Recruitment 2022
♦ Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates age should be above 21 years and below than 32 years as on.
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
For OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Year.
♦ Academic Qualification:
1. Hindi and Sanskrit Teacher: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the electives/ Optional/ Pass/ Honours subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Physical Education Teacher: Higher Secondary or its equivalent exam from a recognized Institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
3. TGT Arts: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects from a recognised university having 50% marks in aggregate and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ 3 years integrated B.Ed./ M.Ed. from a NCTE recognised Institution.
4. TGT Science: Bachelor Degree in Science/ B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects from a recognised university having 50% marks in aggregate and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ 3 years integrated B.Ed./ M.Ed. from a NCTE recognised Institution.
5. Teacher Telugu: Bachelor Degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Telugu B.Ed. from a University/ Institution recognised by NCTE.
♦ Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Exam which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
♦ Application Fee:
All Candidates shall have to pay Rs.600/- as processing fee. In case of candidates of SC, ST and PWD category Rs.400/- is to be paid as application processing fee. The payment will be made through the online payment gateway on the online application page.
♦ Admit Card:
Admit Cards shall be generated by system only in favour of candidates found eligible for admission into the online examination and candidates can download the admit cards through their registered log-in. As soon as the Admit Cards are available, candidates shall be informed through a web notification and also through SMS registered mobile number.
How to Apply DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates must only be submitted in the online mode on https://dseodisha.in from.No any other mode of receipt of application shall be accepted. Candidates shall be first required to fill a Registration form followed by the Application Form, which in turn will be linked to the Fee Payment Gateway.
♦ Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Application:
Last date for Submission of Application:
♦ Important Links:
Click Here to Official Notification
Click Here to Official Notification for TGT & Telugu Teacher Post
Click Here to Official Website
Click Here to Apply Online
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/ department for complete details & application process.