DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 51 Trade Apprentice Post: Defence Research Development Organization has issued the latest notification for the DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment 2022 of Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice Trainee, Trade Apprentice Trainee Vacancy at 51 Posts in DRDO ADE Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to DRDO ADE Recruitment 2022 through the official website DRDO Jobs drdo.gov.in by 30 July 2022. Other details of the DRDO Vacancy Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 51 Trade Apprentice Post
♦ Organization Name: Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO)
♦ Official Website: drdo.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Trade Apprentice Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years
♦ Last Date: 30/07/2022
♦ Total Post: 51 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of DRDO Recruitment
• Candidates Should have ITI, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
Selection Process DRDO Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Interview. For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• SC/ST/Women Candidates : Fee Nil
• Check notification for Details.
• For Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice Trainee, Trade Apprentice Trainee Postpay Rs. 7000 – 9000/- Per month
• For more Pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply
• Mode of Apply: Through Online.
• Job Location: All India.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 July 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13/07/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online APPLICATION: 30/07/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Online Apply for 79 Trade Apprentice Posts: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO TBRL), released has published a notification for the recruitment of 79 ITI Apprentice Trainees Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply Online through on or before 17.05.2021. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
DRDO Bangalore Job Vacancy 2021 – 79 Diploma Apprentice Trainees Post
Organization Name: Defence Research & Development Organization
Organization Website: http://www.drdo.gov.in/
Age Limit: 14 to 27 years
Qualification: 10th & ITI Pass
Last Date: 17.05.2021
Total Vacancies: 75 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Bangalore New Job Vacancy 2021
Candidates Must have Passed Matriculation & ITI Pass in Respective Trade From Recognized Board & Institute.
Stipend Details: The Candidates will Selection for Trade Apprentice Based on Their Performance in the Written Test & Interview.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Age of the apprentice should not be less than 14 years as on closing date of application.
How to Apply for DRDO New Job Vacancy 2021
Eligible Candidates can Apply for DRDO TBRL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form Online Mode through the Website apprenticeshipindia.org Before the Last Date 17.05.2021.
Mode of Selection: Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) ; Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
More Information for DRDO TBRL Trade Recruitment 2021
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.