DPAR, Puducherry Recruitment 2022 Apply for 220 LDC & Store Keeper Post: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Puducherry has issued the latest notification for the DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022 of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Store Keeper Vacancy at 220 Posts in DPAR Puducherry Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to DPAR Puducherry LDC Recruitment 2022 through the official website DPAR Puducherry Jobs dpar.py.gov.in by 29 December 2022. Other details of the DPAR, Puducherry Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DPAR, Puducherry Recruitment 2022 Apply for 220 LDC & Store Keeper Post
♦ Organization Name: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Puducherry
♦ Official Website: dpar.py.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: LDC & Store Keeper Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years
♦ Last Date: 29/12/2022
♦ Total Post: 220 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of DPAR, Puducherry Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed the H.Sc. (12th class), Typewriting lower grade examination in English or Tamil or Malayalam, or Telugu conducted by the Government/ Board of Technical Education, Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Trail/ Malayalam/ Telugu on a Computer or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 32 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process DPAR, Puducherry Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Competitive Examination, a written examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Check notification for more Details.
• DPAR LDC, Store Keeper Post Pay Scale of Level – 2
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Visit http://www.recruitment.py.gov.in
• Click ->Recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk 2022.
• Now Click Register/Login.
• New Applicants Click ->Register and registered applicants click ->Login.
• Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
• After registering, log in using the registered ID & password.
• Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
• Verify the same before submission.
• Upload all the necessary documents.
• Submit the application.
• Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 29 December 2022.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/11/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29/12/2022.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.