DOT Recruitment 2018 for LDC & Steno Posts: Department of Telecommunications (Assam Circle, Guwahati) has issued notification for the recruitment of 23 Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Accountants, Junior Accountants, Stenographer (Grade-C) & LDC on deputation basis Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply through offline mode on or before 30.04.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated in the following paragraphs…
DOT Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.dot.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Department of Telecommunications
♦ Organization Website: http://www.dot.gov.in
♦ Employment Location: Assam
♦ Advertisement Number: ASM/CCA/Deputation/2011-16
♦ Place of Posting: Guwahati
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years
♦ Qualification: Degree
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Last Date: 30.04.2018
Total Vacancies: 23 posts
Name Of The Posts Details: Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Accountants, Junior Accountants, Stenographer (Grade-C) & LDC.
Eligibility Criteria for DOT Recruitment 2018
01) Assistant Accounts Officer: Officers working under the Central Government/State Government.
i) Holding the post of Assistant Accounts Officer/Analogous post on regular basis or,
ii) Sr. Accountant/Jr. Accountant/Clerks/Pas who have qualified in both Part-I & Part-II of JAO (Postal exam) with 5 years regular service in the cadre as on date or,
iii) Possessing the qualification of passing SAS (Subordinate Accounts Service) or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts Departments and Autonomous bodies.
02) Senior & Junior Accountants: Officials working under the Central/State Government. Holding analogous posts of Junior Accountants/Auditor or Equivalent post in Group-C cadre & who have completed 3 years of regular service and having overall good performance.
03) Lower Division Clerk: Officials working under the Central/State Government. Holding analogous posts of LDC or equivalent post in group C cadre & who have completed 3 years of regular service and having overall good performance.
04) Stenographer (Grade-C): Officials working under Central/State Government Holding the post of Stenographer on regular basis and completed 3 years regular service.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the date of publication of advertisement.
Salary Scale Details:
Assistant Accounts Officer: PB-2 Rs.9300 to 34800/- plus GP Rs.4800/-
Senior Accountants: PB-2 Rs.9300 to 34800/- plus GP Rs.4200/-
Junior Accountants: PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200 plus GP Rs.2800/-
LDC: PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200 plus GP Rs.1900/-
Stenographer (Grade-C): PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200 plus GP Rs.2400/-
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2018
It is requested to forward the names of the willing and eligible candidates along with the following:-
1. The Bio-Data of the officials in the enclosed Format
2. Vigilance/Disciplinary Clearance Certificate as per enclosed Format
3. Photocopies of ACRs/APARs for last five financial years.
The application form and other details can be downloaded from the DoT website http://www.dot.gov.in
The application should reach the undersigned by 30th April 2018.
Click Here for Recruitment Notice & Application Form
More Information for DOT Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.