Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018 for 90 Watchman & Operator Posts: Principal District Court, Dindigul (Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Examiner, Reader, Driver, Computer Operator, Xerox Operator, Senior Bailiffs, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Masalchi, Sweeper & Scavenger Vacancy at 90 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode send their application on or before 28.05.2018. The scale of pay, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and other requirements are as under:-
Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018
♦ Organization Name: Dindigul District Court
♦ Organization Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
♦ Qualification: 8th/10th Pass
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Last Date: 28.05.2018
Name Of The Post Details:
1. Examiner – 03 Posts
2. Reader – 03 Posts
3. Driver – 01 Post
4. Computer Operator – 28 Posts
5. Xerox Operator – 09 Posts
6. Senior Bailiffs – 06 Posts
7. Office Assistants – 20 Posts
8. Night Watchman – 07 Posts
9. Masalchi – 04 Posts
10. Masalchi-Cum-Night Watchman – 02 Posts
11. Sweeper – 06 Posts
12. Scavenger – 01 Post
Number of Total Vacancies: 90 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018
1. Examiner: 10th Std Passed
2. Reader: 10th Std Passed
3. Driver: 10th Std Passed with LMV Driving license.
4. Computer Operator: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
5. Xerox Operator: 10th Std Passed and having 6-month experience.
6. Senior Bailiffs: 10th Std Passed
7. Office Assistants: 8th Std Passed and LMV Driving license.
8. Night Watchman: Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil (Male Candidates only)
9. Masalchi: Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil
10. Masalchi-Cum-Night Watchman: Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
11. Sweeper: Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil
12. Scavenger: Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil
• For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years.
• For Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) – 18 to 32 Years.
• For ‘Others’ (i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, Sts, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs) – 18 to 30 Years.
Selection Process: Dindigul District Court may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
• Written exam
• Personal Interview
• Document Verification
Salary Scale Details:
1. Examiner – Rs.19500 to 62000/- Per Month
2. Reader – Rs.19500 to 62000/- Per Month
3. Driver – Rs.19500 o 62000/- Per Month
4. Computer Operator – Rs.19500 to 62000/- Per Month
5. Xerox Operator – Rs.16600 to 52400/- Per Month
6. Senior Bailiffs – Rs.19500 to 62000/- Per Month
7. Office Assistants – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
8. Night Watchman – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
9. Masalchi – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
10. Masalchi-cum-Night Watchman – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
11. Sweeper – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
12. Scavenger – Rs.15700 to 50000/- Per Month
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format with passport size photos affixed duly self attested on the Right margin of the application, in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates on or before 28.05.2018 till 5.45 p.m. along with a self addressed envelope by affixing postal stamp of Rs.30/-.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
V.N. Valagam, Near Collectorate,
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 28.05.2018
Date of Examination: June/July 2018
More Information for Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.