DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 Apply For 54 Medical Officer Lab Technician & Other Vacancies: The District Health and Family Welfare, Bankura has unfolded a vacancy Advertisement titled as DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 to fill up 54 Posts ofStaff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer and other vacancies. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can apply through Prescribed Application Format on or before 11.12.2017. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…..
DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 Apply For 54 Medical Officer Lab Technician & Other Vacancies
♦ Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare
♦ Organization Website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: West Bengal State Govt.Job
♦ Employment Location: Bankura
♦ Age Limit: Not More Than 40 Years
♦ Educational Qualification: Graduation
♦ Application Fee: Rs.100/-
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Starting Date: Available
♦ Last Date: 11.12.2017
Total Vacant Posts: 54 posts
Job Role Wise Vacancy Details:
• Para Medical Worker: 1 Post.
• Lab Technician (ICTC): 7 Posts.
• Counsellor (ICTC): 3 Posts.
• Counsellor (ST): 1 Post.
• Component Laboratory cs iv) Technician (Blood Bank): 1 Post.
• Counselor (Blood Bank): 1 Post.
• Technical supervisor (Blood Bank): 2 Posts.
• District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post.
• Senior Treatment Supervisor: 1 Post.
• Laboratory Technician: 1 Post.
• Tuberculosis Health Visitor (Bankura Municipality): 1 Post.
• Public Private Mix Coordinator : 1 Post.
• Driver: 1 Post.
• Medical Officer (NHM): 13 Posts.
• Medical Officer (SNCU): 3 Posts.
• Accounts Assistant: 1 Post.
• Medical Officer (Thalassaemia): 1 Post.
• Medical Officer (Fl-ART): 1 Post.
• Programme Officer (MD Psychiatry /DPM)/(MBBS) with 4-month training in Psychiatry): 1 Post.
• Staff Nurse (NRC): 4 Posts.
• Sahayika (for Female only): 1 Post.
• Medical Officer (AH): 1 Post.
• Laboratory Technician ( NYBDCP): 2 Posts.
• Laboratory Technician ( NUHM): 1 Post.
• Staff Nurse ( NUHM): 3 Posts.
Details Information Of DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 Apply For 54 Medical Officer Lab Technician & Other Vacancies
Age Limit & relaxation:
♦ Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
♦ Maximum age for applicants is 40 years.
♦ Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates.
The applicants have to possess 10+2, GNM, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree from any recognized board/institute/university.
Job seekers will be assorted for the KPSC Vacancy on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
♦ For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
♦ For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.Nil/-
♦ Application fee have to be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of District Health & Family Samity, Bankura, A/C contruction, payable at Service Branch. Candidates must write their Name, Name of the Post applied for at the back side of the Draft.
How To Apply For DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 Apply For 54 Medical Officer Lab Technician & Other Vacancies
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Step-1: Log on to DHFWS Bankura Careers Page at official website to http://www.wbhealth.gov.in
Step-2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step-3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step-4: Take a print out of application form
Step-5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step-6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step-7: Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
• ID proof
• Proof of Date of Birth
• Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
• Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to following Address by post or before 11.12.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “SL.NO. ____ SUB-SL.NO. ____ NAME OF THE POST _____””
The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road, Post+Dist-Bankura-722101,
Starting Date for Submission of Application: Going On
Last date for Submission of Application: 11.12.2017
Click Here For» Official Notification & Application Proforma
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.