DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply For 1572 MTS & Junior Executive Posts: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (Ministry of Railway) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1572 Executive, Junior Executive, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 01.08.2018 to 31.08.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.dfccil.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
♦ Organization Website: http://www.dfccil.gov.in
♦ Employment Location: Central Government
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th/Diploma/Graduate
♦ Application Mode: Online
♦ Last Date: 31.08.2018
Name of the Post: Executive, Junior Executive, and Multi Tasking Staff
Number of Total Vacancies: 1572 Posts
01) Executive (Civil) = 82 Posts
02) Executive (Electrical) = 39 Posts
03) Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) = 97 Posts
04) Executive (Station Master & Controller) = 109 Posts
05) Junior Executive Civil (Artisan) = 239 Posts
06) Junior Executive (Electrical) = 68 Posts
07) Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) = 42 Posts
08) Multi Tasking Staff (Civil-Trackman) = 451 Posts
09) Multi Tasking Staff (Electrical-Helper) = 37 Posts
10) Multi Tasking Staff (S&T-Helper) = 06 Posts
11) Multi Tasking Staff (Operating) = 402 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018
01) Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th Class) plus minimum one-year duration Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
02) Junior Executive: Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 years duration course completed Act App approved by SCVT/NCVT in the relevant Trade.
03) Executive (Station Master & Controller): Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): The candidate’s age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 33 years for Multi Tasking Staff Posts, and Age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years for All Other Posts. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
Place of Posting: In the projects/offices of the company.
01) Executive Posts: Rs.12,600 to 32,500/- Per Month
02) Junior Executive Posts: Rs.10,000 to 25,000/- Per Month
03) Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.9,000 to 12,000/- Per Month
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on main instruction page by visiting the DFCCIL website and going to the tab “Career” on DFCCIL website: http://www.dfccil.gov.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT), and Medical Test.
Application Fee: The fee payable (non-refundable) for each post is to be deposited Online by the candidates, as under.
→ Executive (UR/OBC) = Rs.900/-
→ Junior Executive (UR/OBC) = Rs.700/-
→ Multi Tasking Staff (UR/OBC) = Rs.500/-
No application fee is required for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates. DFCCIL will accept fee through Online mode only.
Opening Date for Online Registration Applications: 01.08.2018
Last Date for the closing of Online Registration Applications: 31.08.2018
Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01.10.2018 to 05.10.2018
Click Here to Download Official Notice
Click Here to Apply Online
More Information for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.