CPCB Recruitment 2022 Apply for 163 UDC & Other Post: Central Pollution Control Board has issued the latest notification for the CPCB Recruitment 2023 of Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Field Attendant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies at 163 posts in CPCB Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to CPCB Recruitment 2023 through the official website CPCB Jobs by 23 January 2023. Other details of CPCB Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CPCB Recruitment 2022 Apply for 163 UDC & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
♦ Official Website: cpcb.nic.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: UDC & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
♦ Last Date: 23/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 163 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of CPCB Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 35 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process CPCB Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification, & Medical Test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
• Check notification for more Details.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2022.
• Fill the application form: Start your application process for CPCB Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
• Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
• Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
• Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
• After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 23 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.