Chandigarh Government Recruitment 2023 Apply 53 Assistant Liberian Post: Chandigarh Government has issued the latest notification for the Chandigarh Government Recruitment 2023 of Assistant Liberian Vacancy. All Interested candidates can apply online Recruitment 2023 through the official website of Chandigarh Government chandigarh.gov.in by 11 January 2023. Other details of Chandigarh Government Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Chandigarh Government Recruitment 2023 Apply 53 Assistant Liberian Post
♦ Organization Name: Chandigarh Government
♦ Official Website: chandigarh.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Assistant Liberian Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 37 Years
♦ Last Date: 31/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 53 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Chandigarh Government Recruitment
• Candidates should have ITI/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 37 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Chandigarh Government Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• Gen/ OBC/ EWS Categories Rs. 1000/-
• SC/ST Categories Rs. 500/-
• PWD/ ESM Categories Rs. 0/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• Pay Scale Rs. 19,000/- per month.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• go to the official website i.e., iprc.gov.in.
• Click on the recruitment from the list.
• Select the appropriate notification from the list.
• Otherwise, click on the below mentioned link to open the same pdf.
• Read the notification and check your eligibility.
• If you are eligible then click on the apply Online.
• Add the details in the form and then click submit button.
• Finally, take the print out of the IPRC application form For future reference.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 31 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09/01/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.