Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018 for Clerk & Pharmacist Posts: Central Employment Exchange (CEE) has published a notification for the recruitment of 19 Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, E.C.G. Technician, and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application prescribed form on or before 20.08.2018 (27.08.2018 for Remote Areas candidates only). The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the posts are as below…
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
♦ Organization Name: Central Employment Exchange
♦ Employment Category: All Over India
♦ Advertisement Number: 03/2018
¤ Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
¤ Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
¤ Application Mode: Offline
¤ Last Date: 20.08.2018
» Name of the Post-wise Vacancy Details:
(1) Pharmacist NFG (Allopathic) = 03 Posts
(2) Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) = 02 Posts
(3) Pharmacist cum Clerk (Homeopathic) = 02 Posts
(4) Medical Laboratory Technologist = 01 Post
(5) E.C.G. Technician (Junior) = 01 Post
(6) Occupational Therapist = 01 Post
(7) Junior Weaver = 08 Posts
(8) Vocational Instructor (Off-Set Printing & Book Binding) = 01 Post
» Number of Total Vacancies: 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
(1) Pharmacist NFG (Allopathic), Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Pharmacist cum Clerk (Homeopathic): 12th class passed with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(2) Medical Laboratory Technologist: 12th class passed with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(3) E.C.G. Technician (Junior): 12th class passed with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(4) Occupational Therapist: Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy from an Indian University or a recognized School or equivalent qualification from abroad.
(5) Junior Weaver: Matriculation from a recognized Board and should have eight years experience of loom setting and weaving of different types of fabrics and designs in an organization of repute.
(6) Vocational Instructor (Off-Set Printing & Book Binding): Matriculation or its equivalent pass.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years for Post No. 6 to 8, and maximum 25 years for Post No – 1 to 5. Upper age limit relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Government servants etc. as per rules.
(1) Pharmacist NFG (Allopathic), Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Pharmacist cum Clerk (Homeopathic), E.C.G. Technician (Junior): Selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.29,200 to 92,300/- Per Month.
(2) Medical Laboratory Technologist, Occupational Therapist & Vocational Instructor: Selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400/- Per Month.
(3) Junior Weaver: Selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.5,200 to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply: The application shall be made on a plain paper as per the prescribed format along with the self-attested photocopies of the educational, reservation categories, experience certificate etc. sent to the Office Address (Which is in the official notice). Application, in any case, should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange or Local Exchange Office.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected based on Interview. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending the interview if admissible under rules.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.08.2018 (Remote Areas)
Click Here: Recruitment Notice & Application Form
More Information for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.