Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Apply 173 Jr Clerk & Other Post: Cantonment Board has issued the latest notification for the Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Peon, Safaikaramchari, Forest Guard, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Chowkidar, Mali, Ayah, Safaiwala, Nurse, Mason, Ward Boy, Mazdoor, Medical Officer, Plumber, Junior Assistant, Midwife, Valve Man, Dresser, Mali, Lab Assistant, Driver, Carpenter Vacancy at 173 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Cantonment Board Jobs by 2 January 2023. Other details of the Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Apply 173 Jr Clerk & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Cantonment Board
♦ Official Website: echhawani.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Jr Clerk, Asst. Teacher & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
♦ Last Date: 02/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 173 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Cantonment Board Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th Class, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline), MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 & maximum 30 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Cantonment Board Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test/ Written Test/ Interview/ Personality Test.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/Unreserved/ EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1200/-.
• For Ex-Service Men/ Female/ SC/ST/ PH/ Transgender/ Departmental Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Peon, Safaikaramchari, Forest Guard, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Chowkidar, Mali, Ayah, Safaiwala, Nurse, Mason, Ward Boy, Mazdoor, Medical Officer, Plumber, Junior Assistant, Midwife, Valve Man, Dresser, Mali, Lab Assistant, Driver, Carpenter Pay Scale Rs. 18000/- Rs. 56900/- to Rs. 56100/- to Rs.177500/-.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• First of all open the official website.
• After this, read the official notification of Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 carefully.
• After that click on the apply link.
• The candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
• Upload your required documents photo and signature.
• Pay the application fee as per your category.
• After submitting the application form, take a print out of it at the end.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 02 January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/12/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.