Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment 2023 Apply 30 Asst. Teacher & Other Post: Dehradun Cantonment Board has issued the latest notification for the Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023 of Sanitary Inspector, Assistant Teacher, Lecturer, Junior Assistant, Lineman, StoreKeeper, Motor Pump Attendant (MPA), Electrician, Black Smith Vacancy at 30 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Dehradun Cantt Jobs by 28 January 2023. Other details of Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment 2023 Apply 30 Asst. Teacher & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Dehradun Cantonment Board
♦ Official Website: dehradun.cantt.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Sanitary Inspector, Asst. Teacher & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
♦ Last Date: 14/02/2023
♦ Total Post: 30 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th class, B.Sc, L.T. Diploma, Post Graduate, ITI Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 21 & maximum 30 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For General/OBC Candidate’s Application Fee Rs.700/-
• For SC/ST/ Candidates Application Fees Rs.500/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• For Sanitary Inspector – Level 5 Rs. 29200-92300/-
• For Assistant Teacher – Level 6 Rs. 35400-112400/-
• For Assistant Teacher(English) Assistant Teacher(Science) Assistant Teacher(General) – Level 7 Rs. 44900-142400/-
• For Lecturer – Level 8 Rs. 47600-151100/-
• For Junior Assistant – Level 3 Rs. 21700-69100/-
• For Lineman, StoreKeeper, Motor Pump Attendant (MPA), and Electrician, Black Smith – Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• To apply for the recruitment log on to the official website of Nasirabad Cantonment Board i.e. nasirabad.cantt.gov.in
• After visiting the official website you are supposed to search for the application link and then you will be taken to the new page.
• Now once the application form appears before you download it and take a printout of it, and start filling out the details in the form.
• Now attach all the required documents with the application form and then pay the fee for the application form.
• Do not forget to take a print out of it for future reference.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/01/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/02/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.