Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022 Apply 93 Stenographer & Other Posts: Birbhum District Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Translator, Lower Division Clerks, Process Servers and Peon/night guards for Various Group D Position. This is a wonderful and long-term work opportunity for West Bengal job searchers. Eligible Candidates can submit application for this job Online before 12/05/2022. Other details of the SCT Constable Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply are given below….
Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022 Apply 93 Stenographer & Other Posts
♦ Organization Name: Birbhum District Court
♦ Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum
♦ Job Category: Govt. Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Stenographer, Translator & Other Posts
♦ Mode to Apply: Online
♦ Salary Pay: 17,000/- to 82,900/-
♦ Age Limit: 18-45 years
♦ Total Post: 93 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 45 Years
Vacancy Details of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
1. English Stenographer – (05 post)
2. Bengali Translator – (03 post)
3. Lower Division Clerks – (28 post)
4. Process Server – (08 post)
5. Peon/night guard – (49 post)
TOTAL – 93 Posts
Pay Scale of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
1. English Stenographer – 32,100 – 82,900/-
2. Bengali Translator – 28,900 -74,500/-
3. Lower Division Clerks – 22,700 – 58,500/-
4. Process Server – 21,000 – 54,000/-
5. Peon/night guard – 17,000 – 43,000/-
*For English Stenographer: UR-800/-, SC/ST-600/-, PWD-480/-
*For Bengali Translator: UR-700/-, SC/ST-500/-, PWD-420/-
*For Lower Division Clerks: UR-600/-, SC/ST-400/-, PWD-360/-
*For Process Server:UR-800/-, SC/ST-600/-, PWD-480/-
*For Peon/night guard: UR-500/-, SC/ST-350/-, PWD-300/-
Education Qualification of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
1. English Stenographer – 10th Pass from recognized Institute + minimum short hand speed 80 w.p.m and trying from a legible script in English for 10 minutes.
2. Bengali Translator – Candidates must be proficient in translate from English to Bengali and from Bengali to English and must be Graduate from recognized University. Should have basic knowledge and computer skill.
3. Lower Division Clerks – 10th Pass from recognized board + Computer certificate + computer Basic knowledge.
4. Process Server – 10th Pass from any recognized Board.
5. Peon/night guard – 8th Pass recognized school Board.
For more details please go to the official notification.
Selection Process of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Typing Test (Steno and LDC), Interview. For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
Candidates can Apply Through Online. Check the eligibility from the official notification. Click the Apply Online link given below. Fill out application form. Upload the recruitment document and Print the application form. Fill out the from and submit it. For more details please go to the official notification.
Important Dates of Birbhum Dist. Court Recruitment 2022
*Starting Date to Apply: 28.04.2022
*Last date to Apply: 12.05.2022
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Official Notification
Click Here to Official Website
**N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.