Bihar State Power Recruitment 2018 Apply for 575 Junior Engineer Posts: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 575 Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 07.06.2018 to 28.06.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Bihar State Power Recruitment 2018 @ www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
♦ Organization Name: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company
♦ Organization Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
♦ Employment Location: Bihar
♦ Job Category: State Government
♦ Employment Notice No.: 06 & 07/2018
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 37 Years
♦ Qualification: Diploma
♦ Last Date: 28.06.2018
♦ Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
♦ Number of Total Vacancies: 575 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar State Power Recruitment 2018
01) Junior Engineer (Civil): Full time 3 years Diploma in Civil from a recognized Institute or College duly recognized by State or Central Government approved by AICTE.
02) Junior Engineer (Electrical): Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute or College duly recognized by State or Central Government approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for EBC, BC & Female (UR) category, 05 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for Physically Handicapped category candidates.
1) Consolidated Pay during one year probation period: Pay Band – Rs.25,900 to 48,900/- (Consolidated monthly pay Rs.25,900/-).
2) After completion of one year of probation period: Level-7 (Regular Pay Scale as per 7th PRC) Rs.47,600/- plus other allowances.
How to Apply: The applicants are to apply through “Online” on the Website of ‘www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in’. The Website will be open from 07.0.2018. After filling up the Online application; Candidates have to take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference.
• For UR, EBC, BC and SC/ST (Non-domicile of Bihar): Rs.1500/-
• For SC/ST applicants (domicile of Bihar only): Rs.375/-
• For Divyang applicants (in any category): Rs.375/-
• The fee will be accepted through online payment mode only.
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based Test). A combined merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for documents/certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for the different category.
a. Online Registration Starting Date: 07.06.2018
b. Online Registration Closing Date: 28.06.2018
c. Last date of payment through Online: 28.06.2018
d. Tentative Date of Online Examination: Last week of July 2018
More Information for Bihar State Power Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.