BARC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 224 Stipendiary Trainees Posts: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Personnel Division has published a notification for the recruitment of 224 Stipendiary Trainees Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 28.07.2018 to 20.08.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
BARC Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.recruit.barc.gov.in
♦ Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
♦ Organization Website: http://www.recruit.barc.gov.in
♦ Employment Category: Central
♦ Advertisement No: 01/2018(R-I)
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 24 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
♦ Application Mode: Online
♦ Last Date: 20.08.2018
♦ Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainees
♦ Number of Total Vacancies: 224 Posts
♦ Vacancy Details:
01) Category-I: 86 (SC-06, ST-23, OBC-33 & UR-24) Posts
02) Category-II: 138 (ST-16, OBC-116, UR-06) Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018
01) Category-I (Chemistry): Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Biology as subsidiary subjects).
02) Category-I (Physics): Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Physics as principal and Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects).
03) Category-I (For All Other Trades): Diploma in relevant trades.
04) Category-II (Plant Operator): H.Sc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
05) Category-II (Laboratory): H.Sc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
06) Category-II (For All Other Trades): SSC or 10th (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic / Fitter / Welder / Machinist / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation/ Mechanical.
Category-I: Candidates age limit should be between 19 to 24 Years as on 20.08.2018.
Category-II: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 22 Years as on 20.08.2018.
>> Up to a maximum of 05 years for SC/ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
>> For Physically Challenged candidates, up to 10 years for UR category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category.
Stipend during Training:
01) Category-I: Rs.16,000/- (1st Year), and Rs.18,000/- (2nd Years) Per Month.
02) Category-II: Rs.10,500/- (1st Year), and Rs.18,000/- (2nd Years) Per Month.
01) Category-I: Written Examination, and Interview
02) Category-II: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Skills Test.
Application Fee: Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
• For the posts of Category-I – Rs.150/-
• The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, and Women category.
• For the posts of Category-II – Rs.100/-
• The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, Ex-serviceman, and Women category.
How to Apply:
» Applications will be accepted Online Only.
» The facility of online application will be open from 28.07.2018 to 20.08.2018.
» For online submission of application, please visit the website [www.recruit.barc.gov.in]. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to Apply”.
» Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
» Candidates are advised to submit the Online application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date(20.08.2018).
More Information for BARC Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.