Armed Force Tribunal Jammu Recruitment 2018 for Translator & Master Posts: Armed Forces Tribunal (Srinagar at Jammu) has published a notification for the recruitment of Tribunal Master (Stenographer Grade-C), Hindi Translator, and Principal Private Secretary Vacancy on deputation/Re-employment on contract basis for a period of one years. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application on or before 31.12.2018. Candidates interested in Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2018 must go through the paragraph given below to know more information like any qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply etc.
Armed Force Tribunal Jammu Jobs 2018 – AFT 10th Pass Defence Jobs
Organization Name: Armed Force Tribunal Jammu
AFT Official Website: http://www.aftdelhi.nic.in
Name of the Posts: Translator, Secretary & Steno
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years
Last Date: 31/12/2018
Eligibility Criteria for Armed Force Tribunal Latest News 2018
(a) On Deputation: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
(b) On Contract: The maximum age limit for the re-employment on contract basis is 63 years. The gross pension will be deducted from the pay fixed, where application.
1) Principal Private Secretary: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/- Per Month.
2) Hindi Translator & Steno: The selected candidates will the get pay scale of Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400/- Per Month.
1) Principal Private Secretary: Knowledge in computer operation. Preference shall be given to persons having LLB Degree.
2) Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level.
3) Tribunal Master (Stenographer Grade-C): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
How to Apply for Armed Force New Job Notification 2018
The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format mode and send their application form along with all relevant document on or before 31.12.2018.
Postal Address: To the Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench Srinagar (Temporary to functioning at Jammu), P-6 (1 to 4) Majors Quarters, Military Station, Sanjnuwan, Jammu is 31.12.2018.
Click Here for Armed Forces Recruitment Official Notice pdf
More Information for Armed Force Tribunal Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.