Armed Force Tribunal Chennai Recruitment 2018 for LDC & DEO Posts: Armed Force Tribunal (Chennai) has published a notification for the recruitment of 14 Tribunal Master, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, UDC, LDC, DEO and Library Attendant Vacancy on the contract basis. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can apply through prescribed format mode on or before 15.05.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Armed Force Tribunal Chennai Recruitment 2018
♦ Organization Name: Armed Force Tribunal Chennai
♦ Organization Website: http://www.aftdelhi.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: Central Government
♦ Employment Location: Chennai
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th/12th
♦ Last Date: 15.05.2018
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
Name of the Posts: Tribunal Master, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, UDC, LDC, DEO, and Library Attendant.
Details Information Of Armed Force Tribunal Chennai Recruitment 2018
01) Tribunal Master (Steno Grade-I): Stenographer of the Central Government or Armed Forces or State Government or Supreme Court or High Court or District Courts holding.
02) Hindi Translator: Person holding analogous post on regular basis in Central Government or State Government or High Courts and District Courts thereto.
03) Stenographer (Grade-II): 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
04) Upper Division Clerk: Officials working under Central or State Government or Tribunal or Court (holding analogous post on regular basis).
05) Lower Division Clerk: 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
06) Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and Diploma.
07) Library Attendant: 10th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and experience.
(a) Deputation: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
(b) Re-employment of contract basis: The maximum age limit for the re-employment on contract basis is 64 years. The gross pension will be reduced from the pay fixed, in case of retirees after the age of 55 years.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates mentioned in the notification through registered post to the following Address:
Address: To the Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench Chennai, 1A, Old MH Complex, Rudhra Road, St. Thomas Mount Chennai – 600016.
Last date for Submission of Application: 15.05.2018
Click Here For Official Notification & Application Form
More Information for Armed Force Tribunal Chennai Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.