APDCL Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1957 Sahayak & Field Assistant Posts: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1957 Assistant Accounts Officer, Office cum Field Assistant, Light Vehicle Driver, and Sahayak Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 18.08.2018 to 12.09.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
APDCL Recruitment 2018 @ http://www.apdcl.org
♦ Organization Name: Assam Power Distribution Company
♦ Organization Website: http://www.apdcl.org
♦ Job Category: State Government
♦ Employment Notice No.: MD/APDCL/HR/REC(2017-18)/2017/85/119
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 44 Years
♦ Qualification: 10th/12th/Degree Pass
♦ Mode of Application: Online
♦ Last Date: 12.09.2018
♦ Number of Total Vacancies: 1957 Posts
♦ Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
01) Assistant Accounts Officer = 60 Posts
02) Office cum Field Assistant = 1000 Posts
03) Light Vehicle Driver = 25 Posts
04) Sahayak = 872 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APDCL Recruitment 2018
01) Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.).
02) Office cum Field Assistant: Minimum HSSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt., and A candidate must possess proficiency in computer application and having diploma certificate in computer application with the minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
03) Light Vehicle Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt., must have at least 02 years professional driving license and must be proficient in traffic rules & driving LMV/HMV.
04) Sahayak: HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician/Fitter/Welder/Machinist from Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
Remuneration: Finally appointed candidates would be paid initial consolidated pay (Scale + Grade pay) as shown below during their first year of the probation period of two years from the date of joining.
» Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Band of Rs.16,800 to 60,500/- plus GP of Rs.8,700/-
» Office cum Field Assistant: Pay Band of Rs.16,800 – 60,500/- plus GP of Rs.5,800/-
» Light Vehicle Driver: Pay Band of Rs.12,400 to 47,400/- plus GP of Rs.5,500/-
» Sahayak: Pay Band of Rs.12,400 to 47,400/- plus GP of Rs.4,500/-
01) Assistant Accounts Officer: Between 21 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018
02) For All Other Posts: Between 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018
Upper Age Limit:
a. In case of OBC/MOBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 years.
b. In case of SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 49 years.
c. In case of departmental candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs.500/- for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates. Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. The candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Mode of Selection: The candidates selected through written test will be called for Document Verification for the post of AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer), Office cum Field Assistant and Document verification/Physical Efficiency Test for the post of Sahayak. The final selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test only.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL website i.e., http://www.apdcl.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be available on the website from 18.08.2018 to 12.09.2018.
More Information for APDCL Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.