AP Police Recruitment 2023 Apply for 6100 Police Constable Post: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police has issued the latest notification for AP Police Recruitment 2023 of Police Constable Vacancy at 6100 Posts in AP Police Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to AP Police Recruitment 2023 through the official website AP Police Jobs by 7th January 2023. Other details of the AP Police Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
AP Police Recruitment 2023 Apply for 6100 Police Constable Post
♦ Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police
♦ Official Website: slprb.ap.gov.in.
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Police Constable Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years
♦ Last Date: 07/01/2023
♦ Total Post: 6100 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of AP Police Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 32 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process AP Police Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Primary Written Exam, Physical Test(PET and PST) & Final Written Test
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• General/ OBC/ EWS Category Application Fee Rs.300/-
• SC/ ST Category Application Fee Rs.150/-
• Check notification for Details.
• For SAIL Management Trainee Salary Rs. 25,220 – 80,910/-
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh SLPRB at slprb.ap.gov.in.
• Now go to the section of the website.
• After that click on the Online Application for Constables.
• Open that link and click on the Apply Now button.
• Then submit the basic details of the candidate.
• After that upload the document of the candidate.
• Then pay the online application fee.
• Now take a print of the complete online application form.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 7th January 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/11/2022.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/01/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.