Agriculture Dept. Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Apply 218 Clerk, Typist & Other Post: Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra released a full notification for 218 vacancies. The Department has released a recruitment for Senior Clerk[SC], Assistant Superintendent[AS], Steno Typist[ST], and Stenographer in Agriculture Department. The online application form started on 6th April 2023 and the last date is 20th April 2023. Interested candidates can check all the eligibility criteria from the official notification and fill the application up form carefully. More details like organization name, official website, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply and other information are given below.
Agriculture Dept. Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Apply 218 Clerk, Typist & Other Post
♦ Organization Name: Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra
♦ Official Website: krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
♦ Job Category: Govt Job
♦ Name Of The Posts: Clerk, Typist & Other Post
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
♦ Last Date: 20/04/2023
♦ Total Post: 218 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Agriculture Dept. Maharashtra Recruitment
• Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from any recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• The detailed information has been given below official notification.
• Candidates Minimum age 18 & maximum 40 years.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Selection Process Agriculture Dept. Maharashtra Recruitment
• Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification.
• For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
• For Open category candidates application fee Rs.720/-
• For Reserved Category/Orphan/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates application fee Rs.650/-
• Check notification for more Details.
• Candidates should go to the official notification giving below for salary details.
How to apply
• Open the official portal of the Maharashtra Agriculture Department i.e. krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
• Then go to the What’s New section on the home page.
• Now find the link for the recruitment of the respective vacancies.
• After that click on the Apply online link.
• Then complete your registration and fill up your application form.
• Upload your documents and pay the application fee.
• Take a printout of your application after submitting it.
• Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 April 2023.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/04/2023.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/04/2023.
* Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further details and updates.
Click Here Official Notification
Click Here Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. http://www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. http://www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.