AAI Recruitment 2018 for 71 Junior & Senior Assistant Posts: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 71 Junior & Senior Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online through on or before 05.12.2018. Candidates interested in AAI Recruitment Notification must go through the paragraph given below to know more information like any qualification, Age limit, Selection process, AAI Salary, How to Apply, AAI Full Form etc.
AAI Jobs 2018 – 12th Pass Govt. Jobs
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
AAI Official Website: www.aai.aero
Total Vacancies: 71 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
Closing Date: 30.11.2018
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
01) Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 64 Posts
02) Senior Assistant (Finance): 01 Post
03) Senior Assistant (Steno): 05 Posts
04) Assistant (Office): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
1. Senior Assistant (Finance) – Maximum age 40 years as on 30.09.2018
2. Senior Assistant (Steno) – Maximum age 40 years as on 30.09.2018
3. Assistant (Office) – Maximum age 40 years as on 30.09.2018
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 18 to 30 years as on 30.09.2018
01) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
02) Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
03) Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
04) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Exam certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI Salary Details:
1. Senior Assistant (Finance): Rs.14,500 to 33,500/-
2. Senior Assistant (Steno): Rs.14,500 to 33,500/-
3. Assistant (Office): Rs.13,400 to 30,500/-
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500 to 28,500/-
Other Allowance: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
1. Senior Assistant (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course.
2. Senior Assistant (Steno): Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand/Typing.
3. Assistant (Office): Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge.
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50 % marks, Or 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
How to Apply for AAI New Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates have to apply only online through the AAI website i.e. www.aai.aero from 05.11.2018 to 05.12.2018. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
01) Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Selection will be through computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
02) For All Other Posts: Selection will be through computer based/online examination, and Trade Test.
01) Junior Assistant Posts: The candidates other than those belonging to exempted categories have to remit non-refundable application fee of Rs.400/- through Online payment Mode Only.
02) For All Other Posts: The Persons with Benchmarked Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important Dates – AAI Careers 2018:
Start Date of Online Registration of Online Application: 05.11.2018
Close Date of Online Registration of Online Application: 05.12.2018
Online Remittance of Application Fee through SBI MPOS: 05.11.2018 – 05.12.2018
Important Links – AAI New Job Notification:
Click Here = Junior Assistant Recruitment Official Notification pdf
Click Here = Senior Assistant Recruitment Official Notification pdf
Click Here = Apply Online (www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment)
Click Here = AAI Official Website (www.aai.aero)
More Information for AAI Careers: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.